Who to Contact
ILogin is used by many different state agency applications . To ensure efficient service, please use this guide to determine who to contact.
Customer support helps with Account Setup (activation email, password, and MFA methods) and ID Verification with Experian Verification Services issues. When working with customer support, tell them what application or process you're using, describe what steps you performed, and at what step the issue occurred.
ILogin Account Sign In Issues
If you cannot sign in to ILogin, try these steps:
- Try the steps shown in How To Guides: Unlock Your Account.
- Try the steps shown in How To Guides: Forgot Your Password.
If you still experience problems, please visit the DoIT Report a Problem page for assistance.
Contact the state agency who manages the program application you need to access.
- For the Illinois Department of Employment Security: Unemployment Insurance application, go to the Contact IDES page.
- For the Illinois Department of Public Health Vax Verify Immunization application, go to the VAX Verify page.
- To submit questions, send an email to Healthcare and Family Services IMPACT or call 1-877-782-5565 and select option 1.
- For the Illinois Department of Insurance Help Center application, go to the IDOI Help Center page.